Exploding Lighter Sets Woman’s Face On Fire In Shocking Viral Video

A lighter exploded in the middle of an internet cafe in China, burning to a woman’s face. Luckily, the cigarette smoker only suffered from minor burns due to the incident.

A woman in China learned that smoking is dangerous in the worst way possible after her lighter apparently exploded, sending a fireball right to her face.

Woman Lights Up Cigar

Just as she was about to light a cigarette, the lighter explodes on her face engulfing her head in a bright ball of fire. In seconds, the flame spreads to her clothes sending her in a panic to put it out.

Luckily, she only suffered minor burns, but will surely have second thoughts in taking up a smoke again.

Fireball Engulfs Her Face

Want more shocking viral videos? Then make sure to like our Facebook page, Video Fun!