It’s Too Hot Outside: He Left A Lighter In His Car & This Is What Happened!

This is why you should NEVER leave your lighter in the car on a hot day.

 

 

Kayla Lee, from South Carolina, shared the video on Facebook and it has since been viewed over 4.5 million times.

The video of a melted car seat lays bare why you should never leave your lighter in a vehicle on a hot day.

 

B00888E2-0D19-4306-966B-8C85C67AB3F4

 

It is understood to have exploded and destroyed the passenger seat as temperatures soared to more than 30C.

The footage shows the full extent of damage to the car. A man can be heard describing where the “metal pieces flew into”, pointing to the holes in his passenger seat.

 

0F762FA0-81D9-461F-94B3-E5EC1116B8C4

 

After leaving one on the front seat of her vehicle, Kayla describes how “it got so hot that it exploded and hit the windshield, leaving a deep long crack”. The damage was so bad they had to replace the windshield.

What do you think? Leave a comment and don’t forget to share this! Get the freshest and most entertaining updates everyday by liking our Facebook page.