Two “degenerate” women electrocuted themselves when they cut through live wires and stole two £60 hair straighteners from a bar’s “pamper room”, it is claimed.
CCTV from The Supper Club bar in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, allegedly shows the pair nicking the accessories after forgetting to unplug them. Sparks can be seen as the shocked women leap back after cutting through the live wires
The women are shown putting the Toni and Guy straighteners, which retail at £60, in their bags before moving out of the camera’s view. Later the bar reposted the video of the pair, warning potential thieves to be wary.
The bar added: “To celebrate the weekend we thought you could all do with a laugh. Bit of advice for any future thieves, cutting a live wire is dangerous.”
The video has gone viral, with more than 10,000 views.
Want more hilarious viral videos? Then make sure to like our page, Video Fun!