Firemen In China Forced To Use Chainsaw To Cut Kid Out Of Massage Table He Stuck His Head In

A four-year-old boy has been rescued by firefighters after getting his head lodged inside the hole of a massage table.

Officers from the local fire department first had to use scissors to cut the table’s fabric open, but the child still could not be freed.

One of the firemen was forced to cut their way through the foam with a hand-held saw, while others protected the child’s body from the sharp edges.

Kid Gets Head Stuck In Massage Table

Finally, one of the officers produced a giant crowbar, and proceeded to pry open the wood and dismantle the table.

At least four firefighters as well as police and medical personnel were on the scene in Ninghai, China, when the boy’s head was finally dislodged.

Chainsaw Used To Save Kid

That’s a not so happening ending.

Want more hilarious viral videos? Then make sure to like our page, Video Fun!