Chaos At Salt Bae’s Restaurant As Four Tourists Are Set On Fire

Four people have been left seriously injured following a fire at one of Salt Bae’s restaurants in Istanbul, Turkey.

 

 

Dramatic footage shows the moment that a flame show went badly wrong at the Nusret Etiler Steakhouse.

 

bartender can be seen pouring liquid onto a fire, shortly before a massive fireball bursts across the bar.

 

In the clip, a bartender can be seen pouring liquid onto a fire, shortly before a massive fireball bursts across the bar.

Four people, believed to be tourists, were injured in the fire and have been hospitalized. Three of those injured were taken to hospital by ambulance, with the fourth being driven in in a vehicle belonging to the restaurant.

 

Chaos At Salt Bae's Restaurant As Four Tourists Are Set On Fire

 

Local media reports that two members of staff were also injured, but not seriously so. An investigation has been launched, and two members of staff believed to be responsible for the incident have been questioned.

What do you think? Share this video! Don’t miss out on everyday entertainment and updates, like our Facebook page today!