Who doesn’t love a good McDonald’s, eh? Sure, it’s not the healthiest thing in the world, but there’s a certain hungover spot that only a Big Mac meal can reach.
However, McDonald’s has been having a rough time with certain news stories recently. First there was the video of staff chasing a huge rat out of their shop, now there’s this.
Footage has emerged that shows maggots in a McDonald’s ketchup dispenser. Like, actual live maggots.
This horrific incident took place in a McDonald’s restaurant in Cambridge. The video was originally shared on Twitter by Bella Ritchie who was understandably revolted by the discovery.
Since it was posted, McDonald’s have been in touch with her to make assurance that they are going to sort the problem out. It’s possibly a bit late for that, however.
What do you think? Leave a comment and don’t forget to share this! Get the freshest and most entertaining updates everyday by liking our Facebook page.