Gender Reveal Goes Horrifically Wrong When Firework Explodes

This is the moment a gender reveal stunt went horrifically wrong when an upside down firework exploded.

The frightening moment was caught on camera by student Ameire Matthews during a reveal party in Louisiana, USA.

Husband Sets Fireworks

The-20-year-old was stunned when a firework – which was meant to delight guests by letting them know the impending bundle of joy was a boy – exploded, after being accidentally placed upside down.

Fire and sparks were sent flying all around guests ran away in panic.

Everything GOes Bad

This is why gender reveals are stupid.

Want more hilarious viral videos? Then make sure to like our page, Video Fun!